25+ Tremendous Alone Quotes


To be human is to be lonely. Oftentimes cause of loneliness is the absence of any relationship Sometimes in our life  some moments come when we are sad and want to stay alone for some time. We isolated ourselves in society because people effort a lot to be number one. Mostly teenagers want to live alone when they hurt from anyone,there are many reasons of stay alone.
Sometimes people move one to other countries for job then they live there alone and miss his family. Some people love to stay alone but many people love to live with family. I also like the second choice. If you are stay far and you have any problem then no one is there who cares you like a family. Psychiatrist tests tell us that loneliness is the more common complaint they listen now days.

1. Standing Alone

Alone Quotes 1

2. Someone Out There

Alone Quotes 2

3. I Wish I Could Get

Alone Quotes 3

4. I Have Got Every Thing

Alone Quotes 4

5. Every Living Creature Dies Alone

Alone Quotes 5

6. Some Walk Alone

Alone Quotes 6

7. Better Off Alone

Alone Quotes 7

8. No Life Is A Waste

Alone Quotes 8

9. I Am Alone

Alone Quotes 9

10. Silence Is IN It

Alone Quotes 10

11. Find Yourself All Alone

Alone Quotes 11

12. Spend Time Alone

Alone Quotes 12

13. I Ll Never Hurt You

Alone Quotes 13

14. D'ont Leave Me Alone

Alone Quotes 14

15. Don't Let Tou

Alone Quotes 15

16. Don't Want Anyone

Alone Quotes 16

17. What I Have

Alone Quotes 17

18. Never Fear

Alone Quotes 18

19. Alone Protects Me

Alone Quotes 19

20. Broken Heart

Alone Quotes 20

21. I Feel Myself

Alone Quotes 21

22. Love Alone

Alone Quotes 22

23. You Ll Be Quiet

Alone Quotes 23

24. Nice Quote

Alone Quotes 24

25. Some Times I Think

Alone Quotes 25

26. How Do I Get You

Alone Quotes 26

27. Feeling For You

Alone Quotes 27

28. Sad Quote

Alone Quotes 28

29. You Are Not Alone

Alone Quotes 29

30. Missing Somebody

Alone Quotes 30
.

0 commentaires:

Blogger Template by Clairvo